Areas of Coaching Expertise: Business, Executive, Leadership
Hourly rate Range: €150-250
Coaching Modalities: Video Conference, In-Person
Language(s): Swedish, English
Closest City: Stockholm, Sweden
Gift: First Session Free
Services I provide:
- Business Strategy - help you communicate a profitable mission for your company and yourself to be more creative visionary and goal oriented. No matter if you're the CEO or founder we should talk about how your organization can make more profits.
- Leadership Coaching - help you to find your WHY, raise your income, identify your driving forces and values to be better leader for yourself and others. You don't need to be the CEO, the mere goal to get to a managerial position should be a reason for a talk together.
- Team Development - help your team or organization to find your common abilities, to communicate and align you to one vision. Whether you (know that) have a dysfunctional team or no or if you want an underperforming team to work more efficient and perform better we should have a strategic conversation.
At the age of 29, soon after getting my masters degree in Law and then working as a real estate developer for a couple of years, I started a number of companies and projects to try out the life as a serial entrepreneur. I acquired a lot of employer experience, leadership skills as well as partnership setups. In retrospect, I wish I would've had an experienced Leadership and Team coach to reach my goals more effectively, and in a faster pace. In 2019, I quit my job as Business Strategist and Head of Communications for a billion-dollar investment company to pursue my true calling to contribute to the world as a coach.
So. If your company and, most importantly you, are ready to make real difference for the people around you. If you want to reach faster and consistent results as well as a positive transformation within your leadership, business strategy and communications, then I'm your guy.
The four core principles that enhance what I do:
1) Humility - always know my size.
2) Honesty - always speak the truth.
3) Professionality - always do my best.
4) Clear communication - always listen first.
The two main driving forces that define my WHY:
1) Growth - continuous development of myself as well as people and organizations I manage.
2) Contribution - in whichever room I find myself in, allowing others and myself to contribute fully.
Contact This Coach!
Join us for Updates and News by leaving your email below. No spam, we promise!